Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last Week

I have posed my work for the fourth week, even though they are late. i had several work and family emergencies that resulted in not getting my assignments tuned in on time. I understand that i have already lost out on the points required and i know that late work is not accepted. i just wanted to post it just in case i can possibly get late points, even though i know late work is not accepted in no way or fashion because in the real world the deadlines dont wait for anyone or anything regardless of whats going on in the writers life. i guess where I'm getting at is i posted last weeks work for my benefit, to know that i did it and i didnt just not want to do the homework. thank you for your time. and from now on, i'll make sure to get my work online as soon as humanly possible.

1 comment:

camccune said...

Thanks for letting me know. I'll give you partial credit on these exercises. They're designed to progressively build your skills, and it's important for you to practice.