Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a bit about me

i apologize for the late post. I've been tinkering with the websites, trying to figure out what is due when. again i apologize.

My name is Gabriel Gabriel. Yes, my first name is the same as my last name. Just please don’t ask me about why my parents decided to name me like that. I am 24 years old. I attended De Anza college for 3 years and attained an AA in liberal arts, as well as a certificate of achievement in speech communication. I am now attending San Jose State University. I am currently in my second semester; I’m majoring in public relations, with a minor in communications.

I was born in Honolulu, Hi., I am half Filipino and half Hawaiian. I have a girlfriend, her name is Sarah, and we have been together for two and a half years. I am a coffee slave for Starbucks, serving the masses one scripted smile at a time. :)

1 comment:

camccune said...

Nice to hear from you. It can take a while to figure out the blog thing, but I'm sure you'll pick it up quickly.

Yeah, I did wonder about your name. At least it's easy to remember.