Friday, November 28, 2008

Topical Blog Post #2

I know that my choice from Physical Therapy to Public relations was hard for my parents. I did not know I had to explain myself to you as well.

Yes, I love helping people I like the satisfaction it gives me, to know that I have made a difference in someone’s life. However, I know I can always be that difference and I don’t have to be in the medical field to do so.

Yes, I know that I should be something in the medical field because of the job security and of course the money. Nevertheless, I know I can have job security and get paid a sufficient amount of money by doing something I really like to do.

I really enjoy the aspect of working for a large company reading and writing for them.
I also love the fact that I have great people skills, so that it can help me out with interactions with many different people.

I like the fact that I can either work alone or work with a large group and still accomplish things that can potentially make a difference in a big way.

Granted all of what I am doing is not health related, I believe that I can still make a difference, in a much more different way.

I just can only hope that you can understand that there are many very good opportunities for me and the other cousins than just the health field.

We all know that it would please you all to see us go that route, but not all of us feel that way. At times we feel like we’ve been chosen that route.

So when we decide to change majors, accept the fact that we are making a good choice, you taught us that much.

I should always listen to myself, when I speak to myself.

1 comment:

camccune said...

Good advice. To thine own heart be true.